Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Presentations

Anyone who knows me knows that I can fast walk. It's as natural to me as eating or sleeping. Considering this it shouldn't come as a shock that for the presentation we watched during Chemistry I was the first one in the auditorium. Being the good little student that I am I sat in the middle section, just one seat away from the aisle, three rows back. The second person in the room did surprise me, as did the fact that they sat next to me... Even stranger, they sat next to the aisle so that there was no chance of anyone else sitting next to them. It made me start to wonder, why? I'm not going to say who it was, you'd all just laugh at me and say they were just being nice; and it's late and I'm probably making something out of nothing; but still. Why would they sit next to me? Wouldn't I love to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment