Background

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Driving

I just drove home from Spokane in the dark. It started out quite nice. Everyone was being quiet, good music, almost no one else on the road, and I LOVE going fast. About half-way home it started to snow lightly. Annoying, but no big problem right. Then some patches of fog started to show up, and became pretty steady fog, and the snow got heavier, and pretty soon I was NOT VERY HAPPY. It's no fun driving in weather like that. Then a car shows up behind me and decides to pass because I'm going 55 in a 60MPH zone. Pardon me for not wanting to die. Anyway, we were in a two lane stretch so while they were passing a car goes past us too and with all of that, and the fog, and the snow, I kind of freaked out for a moment. I got REALLY close to the concrete side thing and freaked out my mom too. We both must have jumped a foot. Well, after that vehicle passed the road dropped down, the fog faded away, and the snow got lighter again. We all survived; but boy am I tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment