Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dreaming

Last night I had a dream. Shocking right! Okay, so it's not so shocking; but this dream was cool; or at least the end of it was, I don't remember anything else. And just for the record this was totally brought on by that Dream Comic. So in my dream I was standing next to this REALLY CUTE BOY. Or, at least I think he was cute, I can't exactly remember what he looked like. Well in my dream he was just about to kiss me when my alarm clock went off. My alarm clock happens to be my phone set at full volume that I placed all the way across the room. So I roll out of bed, RUN to grab my phone before my entire family wakes up, and jump back into bed. By some miracle I managed to hold onto the cute boy in the dream; but he was just smiling at me and we were talking when my OTHER alarm clock goes off. This one is right next to my bed so I just cracked my eyes open and whacked the off button. Back to the cute boy. We were laughing about something hilarious he said, when my alarm clock goes off AGAIN. This morning of all mornings my aim had been slightly off and I had only pressed the snooze. This time I was careful to press the OFF BUTTON and went back to the dream. So dream boy and I are still talking and I find out that his name's Samuel. Or, well, I knew that earlier in the dream but I only remember it because that's what I called him during this part. I'm majorly disappointed that our kiss got all messed up and so I apologize for all of the interruptions. And then he said the sweetest thing! It was something like "I don't mind all of the interruptions so long as it means that I get to spend time with you." I was about to say something back when my Mom pokes her head in the bedroom to make sure I'm awake. By this time it's 6:00 and I have to get up. In any case Samuel was gone and now all I can remember is his name and that he was cute. Please come back tonight, please! I love dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment