Thursday, December 23, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
For the past year my mom has been gathering all of her change in a Christmas Jar to give to someone in need. Well, today we were counting it and, noticing how many quarters there were, I decided to see if I could find all 50 states. Well, after 1 hr. 30 min. of searching through all those coins TWICE, I have uncovered all of the fifty states, except for Arkansas. I am mad.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
1. Whenever your parents try to get you to clean your room when your little they always say that once you get started it will be easy. They're also always wrong.
2. When you go to the doctor to get your first shot the doctor tells you that it won't hurt a bit. By the time your second set of shots come around they stop telling you that, because you know the truth.
3. The PE coach says that the more you run each day the easier it will get. The problem is each day they make you run further, eliminating any relief the 'getting easier' would give.
4. Now, taking all of these into consideration, when adults tell you that 'high school doesn't really matter as long as you get good grades' should we believe them? I DON'T THINK SO!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
1. A class that's true purpose is to see how many teenagers are capable of staying awake through movies specially designed to put them to sleep.
2. A chance for whoever chooses to be the teacher to freak out students by suddenly putting on the chicken break for no apparent reason.
3. Proof that the state doesn't trust parents to teach their children the basics about driving such as: when there is a person in front of your car, don't run over them!
4. The most boring class ever invented.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Everyone's heard the saying 'if life gives you lemons make lemonade'. Well the truth is, there are a lot better better things to drink than lemonade. Apple juice for instance or just plain water. Personally, I actually enjoy the lemon juice itself. You need so much less of it to get so much more. Isn't that what life is all about, taking the few precious moments you've been given and getting as much as possible out of them? So, in my world, if life gives you lemons, get all the juice you can out of them; and if that's too much for you, save some for later.