Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Great Day

Today started out as one of those days that seem to be every bad thing there is. Well, perhaps not every bad thing; but that math test had me nervous. I hadn't done hardly any homework in the chapter and the graphing seemed so confusing. Well I think I got almost 100%, and I know I got the bonus right! Then Chemistry went so very well. Zach is a surprisingly good lab partner. Then to make my day even better half of the kids on the bus were acting up and so the bus driver skipped all their stops making me get home 10 minutes early; and to top it all off as soon as I got home my mom and little brother headed off to Aiden's Basketball game leaving me the laptop and Erin the TV! From a horrible day to a GREAT ONE! I love good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment