Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girl Scouts

I once thought that all girl scouts were pretty cute. I now think that there are several that are just too cute. As in, they think they are adorable and so they won't leave you alone for even a second. Fortunately I did not get stuck with this kind of girl scout, someone else did; but boy was it funny, for the first ten seconds.

"Do you listen to Hannah Montana? I own the Hannah Montana Movie. I like Hannah Montana. What kind of music do you listen to? Do you own Selina Gomez? I like Selina Gomez. We should do the dance with the song now. So what if it's too fast, I'll just sing along. AGAIN!! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!! I'm a High Schooler too, just a short one. Is that your best friend? Can I be your best friend? I like you. You have to go now, awww... Bye, bye, bye, can I have one more hug? Bye, bye, bye, see you later, bye... ect."
It was interesting to watch... I do love girl scout cookies; just maybe not ALL girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment