Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

AHHH!!!

So today was insane, seriously. I headed into town for Junior Miss at 6:45. That involved showing off my outfits, playing my piano piece, more push-ups, and a mock interview that was surprisingly easy. Then I helped set up for the dance. Next came the fashion show at the mall. After that I kind of just had to stick around until my brother's game was over so I could get home.
As soon as I was home I was ready for a nap. Erin had a friend over so my mom said I could go to sleep in her bed. 3:45 I lay down, 5:45 something wakes me up. My head is turned to the left so I'm kind of just laying there until suddenly someone whispers in my ear! I turn my head and find out that my mom's face is only about 6 inches away. I just about jumped a foot into the air!
Then it was off to the dance to help with the last minute prep. The dance itself was great! It took about an hour to get things really going; but it was lots of fun!
To finish off the night Tristan, Kelsey, Darrel, and I headed over to Kelsey's for a movie. We ended up watching 'Laputa: Castle in the Sky'. I've seen that movie like 5 times but I love it! The movie ended about 12:30 and then Kelsey brought me home. I suppose that technically it's Sunday now; but this counts as my Saturday post. What a crazy day! Yet still, I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment