Background

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jokes

You know those times when you say something that makes your friends kind of mad, but not really. That fake kind of mad when they put on a frowning face but you both know it's fake. Well I said on of those things today; but instead of putting on a frowning face (because we were texting not talking) she played a little joke on me. She said she'd asked a boy out for me. That alone was enough to give me a heart attack. After the initial shock I realised that this just might be okay, I wouldn't have to ask him myself. Then she told me it was a joke. Then came back the nervous realisation that I would have to ask him myself after all. Was I annoyed for half a second, yes. Did I laugh before that second was over, you bet I did. What are friends for but to tease each other. And I must admit it was a very convincing joke! I love friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment