Background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Makeup

I have discovered that there is something that people notice even more than a hair cut. Makeup. Eyeliner to be exact. For the first time I wore eyeliner on both my top and bottom lashes and it was ridiculous how many comments I got.
"You look very nice."
"I like your eyeliner."
"Did you do something differently? In any case it looks good."
"You look great today; and I'm not just saying that because you have cookies."
Then came the really strange comment.
"Wow Emily, you look...feral... You know, wild."
"Um... okay... I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult."
"No, I like it. It's a good look for you."
"Still not sure if that's a compliment."
Yeah, that was weird. In any case I had a very good day; but I might wear just a little less eyeliner tomorrow. I don't think I like looking "feral".

No comments:

Post a Comment