Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All New

So, I finally figured out how to do the nice blog background... Yeah, I'm not really sure why it took me so long. In any case I officially LOVE the new look and am dedicating myself to try and post at least once a week. I don't yet know if I'll be successful; but that's just the way life is sometimes. In any case I consider it a very late New Years Resolution. A New Blog Resolution in my case. Now as for a good brief about anything exciting today... For mutual we went to Pullman to watch a presentation by the author of Three Cups of Tea. It was absolutely fascinating (despite the fact that I was passing notes the entire time) and now I feel inspired to read his book. Well, as soon as I get my homework done... Right... That could be a problem. I think that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment